Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting Close to Our Due Date



With less than two weeks to go we are getting very anxious!!
We installed the car seat today and I have Emma's diaper bag packed.
I got the cutest dress for her to wear in the hospital pictures (they have a professional photographer that takes newborn/family pics in the hospital) and I got her the cutest outfit to wear home. I am almost finished with our hospital bag-I hope to finish this tomorrow so we can put it in the back of the car.

I am now officially 38 weeks according to my doctor...(long story short about my due date--I think I'm due on Dec 24th but my doctor says Dec 28th)
I will see the doctor on Wednesday (I go every week now) and we are going to discuss the due date issue then.

I hope you are all doing well and we hope to have Baby Emma very soon!!

1 comment:

Kevin and Beth said...

looks like you have everything in order. it's an exciting time