Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Trip to Savannah






Emma and I spent 10 days in Savannah. We left for Savannah on Thursday May 21st then Jason joined us Thursday May 28th and we flew home together on May 31st.

Emma and I spent everyday with family and friends...by the end of the trip we were all exhausted but we had a GREAT time!! I don't remember Savannah being that HOT...and it was only in the 80's (lol). We got to spend time at the pool and I was even able to go out in the boat one day (Jason's mom watched Emma for me). Everyone loved seeing Emma and by the end of the week she was spoiled.

We were successful in pulling off the Suprise party for Jason's dad's 50th birthday! I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to suprise him...especially since I almost spilled the beans myself... He said he didn't want anything big so we had a "fake" party on Friday night for him (and me...our birthdays are one day apart) but we had the "real" party for him on Saturday night. We got him!!

We were also able to spend the day with Grandma (my mom) on her birthday! We took her out to dinner with family and friends.

It was a good week!! We have been home for a week now and we've gotten back to our routine...

Grandma, Pop, Aunt Leela and Uncle Chuck are coming up in a couple weeks to stay for the week. We are trying to plan out the week so we can get everything/everyone prepared.

And then a couple weeks after that we are headed back to Savannah for a suprise 50th Wedding Anniversary party for Jason's grandparents...

WHEW...We have a busy summer!!

No comments: