Saturday, November 15, 2008


So this is my first "blog"....

Jason and I are getting ready for Miss Emma Jane! We only have about 5 weeks left-YAY!

We had an ultrasound while visiting family in Savannah last weekend. Emma is estimated to already weigh 5.3 pounds (wow). She is very active and doesn't like to have her picture taken.

We couldn't get any face shots of her so we will have to wait a couple more weeks to see what she looks like. What attributes will she get from me and what will she get from her daddy-we have fun talking about this.

I am about to go shopping for all of the baby medicines-what fun. I also need to find some bottles-it's a lot harder than one would think!!

**Don't forget to go to expectnet.com (search wilkins) and put in your estimates for Emma's weight, length, birth date and time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello..... We are here.

Your Momma says that is so cool!

Kevin and Beth said...

just trying it out love ya

Unknown said...

December 9 would be a nice date for the birth of Emma. Of course I may be somewhat prejudiced because that is MY birthdate 79 years ago and I thought that was great. Great Grandpa Birney

MountainLady said...

Krista this is just great, love hearing & getting pics from ya'll. Hey it's even kinda chilly here tonight! LOL